After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Johanna tagged me, and so did Lexa as well as Danzarin. See what chaos comes about just because you leave town for a couple of days?
The problem now is finding 7 untagged tango bloggers at this point, so I'm just going to let those of you out there who haven't participated yet to tag yourselves (and you know who you are!)
I did a similar meme a while ago here, and a photo Me and Not Me meme here. So now the blogosphere knows way more than it ever wanted to about tangocherie!
The Tango Tag Rules:
1.) Post the rules on your blog
2.) Link to the person who tagged you (see above link).
3.) Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
4.) Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5.) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Weird Past
1) I was a Supernumerary with American Ballet Theatre and was on stage with the likes of Baryshnikov, Natasha Markarova, Fernando Bujones;
2) I had my 5th chemo treatment in Paris in order to be with my fiancé;
3) I started a woman's sexual health company (vive la différence!) that was so innovative and before its time that I lost my shirt;
4) I've traveled to Cuba 6 times;
5) I wrote a non-fiction book about parenting children in the arts, Coffee Shop Dreams, that never saw the light of day;
6) I don't like popcorn, soda pop, ice cream, candy, beer or chocolate; (now that's pretty weird, isn't it?)
7) I once blew out the speakers on my car stereo playing the original cast album of Phantom of the Opera. I also went to see the show with Michael Crawford three times! How's that for weird and creepy, just remember it was in the '80's!