After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Your Chance to Preview and Rate the Preface of My New Memoir, ARABESQUE

I'm asking you for a favor, dear readers. My new memoir, Arabesque: Dancing on the Edge in Los Angeles (a prequel to The Church of Tango), is nearing publication.

The Preface--Wings of Mercury, is available on CreateSpace, for reading, rating, and commenting. It's very short. This is the beginning of the book, and I hope it will make you want to keep reading, so if not, let me know at the bottom where you can answer two short questions about it. Thank you so much in advance for helping me make my story as good as it can be!

Winge of Mercury Preview




1 comment:

Cammie said...

The preview made me want to read more!