After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

One By Me; One About Me

















Your tangocherie is feeling pretty out there this week!

Festival of Tango, an article I wrote for Oryx, the inflight magazine of Qatar Air (which now flies direct to Buenos Aires) came out on the web and in the August paper edition.


And the newly re-named Argentina Independent (The Argentimes until a few weeks ago) published an interview with me for their Expat Lives series, written by Laura Mojonnier, with photos by Beatrice Murch taken at Nuevo Chiqué.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Richly deserved regognition.

XO

Notes From ABroad said...

Good for you !

Katie said...

Congratulations, Cherie! I'm glad to see good things happening for you. You deserve it!

Nancy said...

reCognition