After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Going in Style!

What better way to arrive in Buenos Aires, tour the city, and be taken to a milonga than in New Yorker Fred's Silverstarcar Service! He now has a fleet of 3 luxury cars to do your bidding. Take advantage of low season prices now and try it. He and his staff/drivers all speak English, and I can personally affirm that they are nice and fun people, and the cars are G O R G E O U S! His Lincoln Town Car can comfortably fit 4 people inside with all their luggage in the trunk for a comfy airport pickup or delivery.

My friend SallyCat and several of our students have used Silverstar and highly recommend it.

(P.S. No payola was involved in this post; I'm recommending Silverstar because I know what a great service it is from what users tell me, and I know Fred. For Ruben and me, we go to the milonga in his batata!)









This Citroen C6 is the way to go!

2 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...

I have met Fred and think he is very nice and he and his wife work very hard. That Town car was how I knew it was Fred standing there :)
The new Citroen is beautiful, I will keep an eye out for it ..

Anonymous said...

Cherie, nice to finally meet you. I couldn't find a way to send you an email here, so I'm using the comment. The Tango novel I mentioned today is "Winged with Death," by John Baker. It's a Brit publication. Whenever we can arrange a time to meet, I am happy to pass it along to you. Don