After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Tagged in Another Photo Meme

Johanna tagged me for a photo meme.

It's fine for her and for TangoBaby and other photographer bloggers out there, but I'm just a snapshotter. And anyway, I didn't even take this one, but it's on my Flickr account.

Choose the 4th image on the 4th page of your online photostream (whichever service you use).

So this is it, folks--my 4x4 Flickr image:
If I were to just choose a favorite photo, it would be one of the many I've taken of the Buenos Aires sky from my terrace.

One very hot summer night Ruben and I were "tagged" to do an impromptu show in the Esquina Osvaldo Pugliese in Boedo. We were with a couple of students, and Mary was kind enough to lend me her Comme Il Fauts so I didn't have to dance in flipflips!

So I pass on the challenge to Beatrice, Joli, Jackson, and anyone else who cares to do it.

Just don't blame me, ok?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay!! That's my favorite shot of you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

Where is it located in Boedo?

tangocherie said...

It's on the corner of Boedo y Carlos Calvo--one block from the more famous Homero Manzi at San Juan y Boedo.