After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sueño Porteño in Boedo Tango

A few months ago I wrote enthusiastically about a beautiful new milonga venue (that just happens to be two blocks from my house!), Boedo Tango, over the Carrefour supermarket at San Juan 3330 close to San Juan y Boedo. This large gorgeous salon has 3 wooden dance floors, a restaurant with the ambiance of Caminito, lots of seating, and a romantic atmosphere.

Previously open only on the weekends, there's a new Wednesday milonga there called Sueño Porteño, which begins at 8:00 p.m. Now that Patricio's y Adriana's Wednesday milonga in Gricel has closed, many good dancers from there go up the street to Sueño Porteño.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: