After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Nuts and Bolts of Tango--The Embrace




My recent posts about the left arms of the men and the left arms of the women were far from complete; mostly I wanted to have fun with the topic while showing the many, many different ways to embrace your partner in tango. For an in-depth discussion with more photos, check out Rick McGarrey's comprehensive site,Tango and Chaos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I innocently opened your blog and mildly decided I had a few minutes to open Rick McGarrey's "Tango and Chaos." I came up for air two and a half hours later. What an enchanting write-up. Thanks so much.

Abrazos,
Christy