An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Nuts and Bolts of Tango--The Embrace

My recent posts about the left arms of the men and the left arms of the women were far from complete; mostly I wanted to have fun with the topic while showing the many, many different ways to embrace your partner in tango. For an in-depth discussion with more photos, check out Rick McGarrey's comprehensive site,Tango and Chaos.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yesterday I innocently opened your blog and mildly decided I had a few minutes to open Rick McGarrey's "Tango and Chaos." I came up for air two and a half hours later. What an enchanting write-up. Thanks so much.