An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


It was two years ago in Los Angeles that I first saw the astonishing exhibit of photographs by Greg0ry Colbert, Ashes and Snow. Erected on the sands of Santa Monica just like Cirque du Soleil, the show comes self-contained with its own multi-media gallery. Next stop: Mexico City.

The photos aren't faked or PhotoShopped, but taken with lots of patience to illustrate the union of humans and animals.


The Flying Monkeys said...

Nice Wednesday post! I enjoyed it! Come take a look at some "typical male bonding".

Gabriel said...

Great pictures! Really beautiful.

My post: Vrooom!.

My son Juan's post: I'm a soccer star!.

Happy WW!