An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Tangocherie's Blogworld

Who hasn't Googled themselves at one time or another for curiosity and/or ego fuel? While not Googling myself but checking my blog stats, I found a few blogs of other internet Cheries. So then I searched for more just so I could see the graphics with my name on them(!), many of which I copied and put in this post. Why? Just to see more graphics with my name on them, I suppose. These other blogs are a country singer's fansite, family, a bakery, Christian, everything but tango (thank goodness!)

While pursuing this worthwhile enterprise, I noticed that the favorite logo colors of other internet Cheries are pink and blue.

This black one is kind of special because my youngest son is named Jason and I guess I like how our names look good together. (My oldest son is named Adam and I sadly didn't see any Adam & Cherie blogs.)

Do I have too much time on my hands or what? Actually, I'd rather be dancing!

No comments: