An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Friday, February 08, 2008

So Many Stories!


SO MANY STORIES!

What a lovely surprise to see by chance tangocherie
selected on the So Many Stories blog as outstanding!
That's great praise from anyone, let alone a general, not a tango, blog!

Here's what they say about us:

I stumbled across this blog through Wordless Wednesday. When I first looked at it, I thought I was just looking at someone’s family blog. The first photo showed a group of smiling people and, to be honest, really didn’t grab my attention. I had made a promise to myself that I would be good with leaving comments, not just pop in, look and go, so I read the description and that caught me. Cherie is a dancer, a tango teacher and a writer. Her descriptions of the dance competitions and the places they are held are fascinating and full of flavor. She writes with compassion but also enough of a distance so you feel as if you are getting a written snapshot. Her latest entries are about Cuba and the day to day lives of its people and once again I am reminded that it’s the little details that bring things to life.

Muchisimas gracias, somanystories.com!
I'm glad you like my stories, as I've got so many more!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Congrats!!!!