After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Solamente en San Miguel



A new anthology of writings on San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, comes out this month and I'm proud to say my essay, The Amazons of San Miguel, is included.

Before moving to Buenos Aires, Phoebe the Cat and I lived in San Miguel for 2 1/2 years--a gorgeous and inspirational place to live and work. I love Mexico. But there is very little tango there, and so the rest was history...and my destiny.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Brinton said...

Hey Cherie,
Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your part of this new book.

We will be seeing you soon, in November. I'll email you about a week before we leave Seattle.

tangocherie said...

Thanks, Elizabeth.
Looking forward to seeing you here soon in Buenos Aires.
Bring your summer clothes!
Hasta pronto!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cherie! Miss you. Cammie.

P.S. Going to Shaun and Berette's festival in St. Louis in December.

tangocherie said...

Hi Cammie,
Have fun at the festival, and give them my regards!
Besos!