After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Way I Never Was

Warning: scary!


I've become addicted to the cute little funny graphic toys that are out there for bloggers and MySpacers. (Maybe I have too much time on my hands since I broke my ribs.) And this one, the St Andrews Face Transformer, is the best--well this and the Romance Novel one I used for Valentine's Day, both totally narcissistic. I'm posting all these interpretations of ME MYSELF today because March is my birthday month. OK, it's freaky. So indulge me.

Here I am --

AS A BABY:


AS I MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEEN BY MODIGLIANI:



AS SEEN BY BOTTACELLI (below):





AS SEEN BY MUCHA (below):


















AS A MANGA CARTOON (right)

Click on the "Link" below to upload your photo and transform your face!

No comments: