After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Critique My Blog Review




The nice folks (well nice guy, really) over at Critique My Blog do a real service by checking out various blogs and posting a review on their site. Browsing the critiques on a rainy afternoon
is interesting and a fun way to find totally off the wall blogs we didn't know about.

Billymac reviews so many blogs every day that obviously it has to be a once over lightly, but I like his effort to provide a real service for us in Blogger Land. (That's my review of his site!)

Here's what he wrote about tangocherie:

When I think of Tango, I think of the scene from Scent of A Woman, when a blind Al
Pacino danced the Tango with a girl he had just met in the restaurant. It was terrific and it was there that I became very interested in Tango...now I still haven't started lessons yet but a good place to start to read up on the tango is right here at this blog. Lot's of interesting info and an exotic location to boot. Great job!

No comments: