After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fiesta! Fiesta!












Becka and Carlo from Los Angeles invited us and all of our tango friends to their fabulously restored tango house in El Centro to celebrate. They served incredible Armenian food, what a treat! There are many options for places to stay in Buenos Aires, and many tango tourists choose to stay in a "tango house" instead of an impersonal hotel.
Here are a few photos:















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my dear Cherie,

How sweet of you to put a mention of Becka tango house in your blog.

I'll have two milongas at my tango house soon. The first one would be on September 27th and the next one will be on November 8th. I'm expecting to have many of my dear friends like you, at my house and in my heart.

Thanks again and see you soon,
Kisses to you and dear Ruben,