After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Club Español's Second Anniversary

November 23, 2006, we celebrated with the organizer Julio Auliel and his wife Mirta, two fabulous years of their milonga, Chiqué, in Club Español--"the most elegant milonga in Buenos Aires!"




Seven couples were invited to dance a tango and then a vals in honor of the occasion. Please watch for me--I'm in red and Ruben is wearing a white shirt. OK, I know, there's another couple where the white-haired man is wearing a white shirt and his partner is also in red, but just look for the couple that moves a lot--that's us!!
(Photo by Guillerkmo Thorp for Diostango Magazine)







No comments: