An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Shoe of Salvation

Lately my mind has turned once again to shoes...


Caroline said...

Oh, yes! shoes, mmmmm!
Last week I bought my first pair of Comme il faut with 10 cm heel (my other tango shoes are Darcos).

Even if I was telling myself that it was not a good idea to get shoes with that much heel since men in my tango community are on the short side, I couldn't resist the urge!

Sallycat said...

Hey, me too! Bloody hell!
I even just wrote about my latest expedition.

My English student said this morning that despite the pouring rain, he could see the 'Pink Power' in me - the magic, the power of the new pink tango shoe I bought last week!
Go buy Cherie...


londontango said...

We can never have too many shoes, or handbags. Also, chocolate is a complete food. :-)