After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jenga!



The first time I saw this game was one night over at the Paisley Chick's for dinner. Beatrice had it out on the table, and Ruben, who loves games, started to play right away. It's sort of like pick-up-sticks but more architectural. Skill and fun!

So that's what I took to L.A. for Christmas to give my son Jason. Unbeknownst to me, he had been playing Jenga for a few weeks already with his half-brother, and was hooked.

So New Year's Eve, we sat around the Jenga table at Jason's house waiting for 2009. Not quite sure if all the champagne we were drinking helped very much.

So here's my little home movie. It's a bit like watching grass grow.

But if you'd really like to know more about the game, check out the Jenga wiki.




1 comment:

Beatrice M said...

So glad you liked it! It's a lot of fun. :D