It's no secret which milonguero I'm talking about. But please don't reveal that you heard these intimate details from me.
१) He never had a dance lesson in his life.
2) He's very macho in all things, and sometimes it's difficult for him to say I'm sorry. But when we're dancing, I can feel the exact moment when he says it to me with his dance.
3) He doesn't like to dance to Pugliese, although he dances it beautifully, and recently I figured out why: he gets too emotional.
4) He has ten grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. (Update 2011: 13 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren)
5) He needs to have surgery on both knees, but refuses because then he couldn't dance for two years.
6) He worked for more than 20 years for Telefe, the TV station, as chofer and multi-tasker. He climbed radio towers to install antennas all over Argentina, sometimes worked as sound man, and he just loved it. He has a scrapbook of photos taken with all the major stars. He was laid off in the crisis of 2001, and he still misses that job.
7) When he was young, he won several championships in Rock 'n Roll.
8) He's very, very smart and knows an amazing amount of information, but has never read a book. He's also honest and wise and kind.
9) He used to be a nochero, dancing till dawn, and then going to work. But now he prefers the afternoon milongas. He dances with tremendous energy, and he gets tired.
10) He's shy.
11) It's no secret that he's a fabulous asador and cook!