After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Our Students Are the Nicest People on Earth!

We meet the nicest people in our work! Ruben likes to say that our students arrive as strangers and they leave as friends. We are very lucky indeed.

We just received a note from Dawn Scarrow from Canada, forwarded by Sandra of My BA Travel Guide:

Ruben was a fantastic partner! Both my friend and I enjoyed dancing with him immensely! I called Cherie after to let her know how happy we were and she was lovely to speak to as well and offer us other fabulous tango opportunities that we were unable to take advantage of (I didn't arrive back to BA from the estancia in time) but they would have been great.

Last night Ruben did milonga accompaniment at Canning with five ladies!
Not a bad job he has!

No comments: