After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things in L.A. That Make Me Go Oooooh!

Venice Beach


The International Passport Breakfast at IHOP



The Farmers' Market



The Grove with Connie & Jason



Asian fusion food and mojitos



At Buddha's Belly with Jason



Drinks with ocean view


The beach at sunset




Lobster dinner on the Santa Monica Pier



The Santa Monica Pier

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherie,
It looks like you might be feeling better now? Enjoy your time in L.A. You look very happy and well.
Cheers,
LeeAnn

tangocherie said...

Hi Lee Ann,
Yes, thank you, after medicine and clean air, I'm feeling much better, although still not 100%. I'm somewhat nervous about returning home to BsAs next week, but I'm assured the smoke--if not all the odor--is gone.
Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're a LOT better!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the Asian cuisine! I've been having a lot of fun with that up here. Ever since arriving in Seattle I've been blowing my nose and coughing, I think the smoke really built up in my system! Gaaaaah. Well, I'll be back in BsAs in a week and a half and hopefully things will be fine.
See ya there!