After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Boats, Trains & Automobiles:

TIGRE, TIGRE, GLEAMING LIGHT!






















My dear friend Gail, who I met in Havana in 2001, and my new friend Christine from Virginia AND California, both tangueras, Ruben and I, went to the Delta of Tigre to get a breath of fresh air. We took a taxi to the Maipu station of the Tren de la Costa, and a launch in Tigre to a stop along the Rio Sarmiento. The weather wasn't perfect, but we didn't care; it was so lovely just to be on the water, looking at the many greens of nature.












































And we ended up in Bora Bora for lunch!

Look, we saw a glass house and threw no stones!





And then Ruben drove us home!



1 comment:

Elizabeth Brinton said...

Love Ruben's new car!