After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

For My Valentine


















FOR MY VALENTINE


Querido, I never told you how I truly feel
Hiding my feelings is far from ideal
Never shall I kiss someone else's lips
Never will we make any boring trips

I would rather have you than a million bucks
You are like a black swan amidst ordinary ducks
Words cannot express
How beautiful you are, no matter how you dress

Querido, you mean so much to me
I never knew this could be
You are my sweetheart day by day
I hope you will never dance away

This tango shoe is for you, I hope you will like it
Because to me, you are my biggest hit
This poem has come to an end
I look forward to our next event


Want to create your own love poems to your Valentine with only a few clicks? Go to Festisite.

For more do-it-yourself sentiment, check out last year's Valentine post for R y C's Romance Novels:


No comments: