An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

For My Valentine


Querido, I never told you how I truly feel
Hiding my feelings is far from ideal
Never shall I kiss someone else's lips
Never will we make any boring trips

I would rather have you than a million bucks
You are like a black swan amidst ordinary ducks
Words cannot express
How beautiful you are, no matter how you dress

Querido, you mean so much to me
I never knew this could be
You are my sweetheart day by day
I hope you will never dance away

This tango shoe is for you, I hope you will like it
Because to me, you are my biggest hit
This poem has come to an end
I look forward to our next event

Want to create your own love poems to your Valentine with only a few clicks? Go to Festisite.

For more do-it-yourself sentiment, check out last year's Valentine post for R y C's Romance Novels:

No comments: