An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008


This photo, Tech Age, is from one of my favorite non-tango blogs, The Thinking Blog.
Vote on which of several incredible photos of 2007 make you think the most.


Elizabeth said...

This is such a cute picture. It reminds me of me trying today to put a selection of tandas on my laptop. Just the same. Happy New Year Cherie!

tangocherie said...

Ah but Elizabeth, I bet you don't wear the babushka!

Next time you're in BsAs, you might want to talk to DJ Dany about getting a "milonga in a box:" organized tandas complete with cortinas.

And a Great '08 to you too!

tangobaby said...

I am going to show this picture to my mother and prove to her that if some of these little grannies can use a computer, then so can she!

Thanks for sharing this photo. It really made me smile.

Elizabeth said...

But Cherie, I am wearing a babushka, cleaning house today!
Is Dany the DJ at Los Consegrados? I will have to catch up with him.

I did get two long CDs from the DJ at Maipu, can't remember his name but he is a fun guy, and I danced waltz with him. sigh.