After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tigre For Christmas













Puerto la Pista was one of the few places to stay open for Christmas. My friend Ellen found in on the net, and we reserved a cabin for Dec. 24 & 25. Both of us expats, we wanted to leave the lonely concrete jungle that is Buenos Aires on Christmas and see some greenery and nature.

Even the 90 minute trip in the lancha to get to the island in the Rio Parana was spectacular. And the resort itself, with only 8 cabins and a small marina, was so relaxing and tranquil. There was absolutely nothing to do and so that's what we did. Ellen did take lots of photos (these are a few.) And I read.

At night we listened to the waves lapping the shore and the wind in the trees. Sigh.

Can't wait to go back.




No comments: