After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, September 13, 2007


"Want Drugs? Try Craigslist Buenos Aires."

Check out the surprising news on Disco Shawn's Blog:

The internet is just a neverending mountain of fun...Today we discovered that openly advertising drugs for sale is apparently A-OK on Craigslist Buenos Aires.

Wow, Ruben and I have an ad for Tango Classes and Tango Tours on Craigslist; I hope nobody gets the wrong idea of what we're selling!


2 comments:

MentesSueltas said...

Me gustó tu espacio... te dejo un abrazo desde Buenos Aires.
MentesSueltas

tangocherie said...

Hola Mentes,
Gracias por venir y dejar un mensaje.
Un abrazo desde Buenos Aires tambien! Y un beso mas!