After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Living in Argentina (With Tangocherie)





Living in Argentina is the country's first digital online magazine especially designed for all expatriates. All of the information to orient yourself within Argentina – culturally, historically, gastronomically-- a wide range of articles on everything from folk music to Argentine immigration to business opportunities to architecture to the world-famous wines.

What's more, the website is in three languages – English. French, and Spanish. and there is a newsletter twice a month. Living in Argentina is the perfect introduction to Argentina for expats who have just arrived, and a great resource for those who have lived here for years.

Today they published an interview with me (click on the photo to read), and it's of course in three languages.
(I'm also very proud to have updated their TANGO page.)

2 comments:

tonya said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

tangocherie said...

Thanks, Tonya, but after all the interviews I've done, I still think the one with Expat Women is the best:

http://www.expatwomen.com/mentors/cherie_m.php

(Be sure to click on the pink Mentor of the Month to read the interview!)