After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Expat Interviews

EXPAT INTERVIEWS is an informative site of just that. You can read interviews from people from all over the world who talk about why, where, how they went to other countries to live. It's interesting that there is no apparent advertising, as these types of sites normally do.

Lots of us bloggers from Argentina are represented: Alan, Deby, Coog, Maya, Laura, Matt, Robert, and Adam. We Buenos Aires expats seem to weigh heavily in the South American section. Interesting.

Here's my interview.

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ooh, I second the recommendation on Expat Interviews--wonderful collection of first-hand experiences. Also, I'm on there as well ;)

In case you're wondering, I found your blog through a Google Alert for the word "expat," and now I'll have a look around :)

tangocherie said...

Thanks, Michelle, for stopping by and leaving a comment.

You have an interesting blog as well. Oh I do love Italy--the food, the music, the wine, the men!
I'm looking forward to reading more.

Saludos!