After eleven years living, dancing, teaching tango, and writing in Buenos Aires, I came home to L.A. in 2014, where I'm reconstructing my life.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


LINK TO A STEAK CONTEST

Who wouldn't want to win a delicious Argentinian Bife de Chorizo? Argentinian beef is more naturally organic, without hormones or antibiotics, guilt-free enjoyment (or so they say.)
The very informative ArgentinasTravel.com is having a Link to a Steak Contest. All I have to do to win the steak is refer people from my blog to my three favorite posts on Argentinas Travel Blog. The most click-throughs wins!

1) Of course my favorite post on the site is about my #1 favorite subject, tango, and also one that I wrote. Please check out A Beginner's Guide to Tango in Buenos Aires By tangocherie

2) But apart from tango, I love to travel and unfortunately after three years of living in Argentina, I haven't been lucky enough to travel around the country. But first on my list to visit one day soon is Calafate; go to the post below and see why. (What a gorgeous photo--if I go to Calafate, I've GOT to buy a camera!)
El Calafate – A Beautiful (and Fast-Growing) Little Tourist Town By Peter Schuller

3) And when I go to Calafate, the #1 site I want to see is the glacier:Perito Moreno Glacier, a Must-see Tour in Patagonia So there you have it, my 3 favorite posts from fellow bloggers at http://argentinastravel.com.

Please check them out, get ready to plan a trip around Argentina, and help me win that yummy steak!!
Pass the pimienta negra, por favor.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating Cherie! And as soon as you run a contest for a free tango lesson, I'll be the first one there.

Anonymous said...

That is a deliciously simple idea for lovers of links and steak.

I dont know if it makes any difference to you, but the theme seems a bit elongated when viewed in Safari.

tangocherie said...

Golly, Ed, I checked it on Safari and am not quite sure what you mean by 'theme."

I do really care how the Blog appears, so can you tell me more please?

Thanks!