An expat Californian building a new life via the tango in Buenos Aires since 2003, including information on learning the tango and where to dance it in Buenos Aires.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Who wouldn't want to win a delicious Argentinian Bife de Chorizo? Argentinian beef is more naturally organic, without hormones or antibiotics, guilt-free enjoyment (or so they say.)
The very informative is having a Link to a Steak Contest. All I have to do to win the steak is refer people from my blog to my three favorite posts on Argentinas Travel Blog. The most click-throughs wins!

1) Of course my favorite post on the site is about my #1 favorite subject, tango, and also one that I wrote. Please check out A Beginner's Guide to Tango in Buenos Aires By tangocherie

2) But apart from tango, I love to travel and unfortunately after three years of living in Argentina, I haven't been lucky enough to travel around the country. But first on my list to visit one day soon is Calafate; go to the post below and see why. (What a gorgeous photo--if I go to Calafate, I've GOT to buy a camera!)
El Calafate – A Beautiful (and Fast-Growing) Little Tourist Town By Peter Schuller

3) And when I go to Calafate, the #1 site I want to see is the glacier:Perito Moreno Glacier, a Must-see Tour in Patagonia So there you have it, my 3 favorite posts from fellow bloggers at

Please check them out, get ready to plan a trip around Argentina, and help me win that yummy steak!!
Pass the pimienta negra, por favor.


Cesar from ATG said...

Thanks for participating Cherie! And as soon as you run a contest for a free tango lesson, I'll be the first one there.

Ed said...

That is a deliciously simple idea for lovers of links and steak.

I dont know if it makes any difference to you, but the theme seems a bit elongated when viewed in Safari.

Cherie said...

Golly, Ed, I checked it on Safari and am not quite sure what you mean by 'theme."

I do really care how the Blog appears, so can you tell me more please?